At Upper Peninsula State Bank, we take pride in providing you, our customer, with new and convenient ways to do business with us. In addition to having multiple branch locations, we offer alternatives for you to do your banking at times when it isn't convenient to come to the bank. Select one of the images below or the quick links above for details on the alternatives we offer that can provide the flexibility and convenience you need.
Since smart phones are becoming more and more widely used and accepted by many people today, traditional banking is starting to take a backseat to the new technology that has developed. Upper Peninsula State Bank is also evolving. We now offer products that allow you to take advantage of this new technology, as well as provide the security you need and come to rely on from us.
Virtual Payment Options
Enjoy all the benefits of your Upper Peninsula State Bank Debit Card using the virtual payment options listed below:
ATM cards are convenient and easy to use. They offer the flexibility of acquiring cash from your checking or savings account 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Upper Peninsula State Bank operates two ATMs at locations in the Gladstone and Iron Mountain areas:
- Upper Peninsula State Bank - Gladstone Office (drive-up machine) 1 Lowrie Avenue
- Upper Peninsula State Bank - Iron Mountain Office (drive-up machine) 1890 South Stephenson Avenue
We NOW have Video Teller Machines!
We've replaced some of our ATMs with new, state-of-the-art Video Teller technology! Simply touch the screen to speak to a teller via video-chat, or utilize the machine as a traditional ATM with enhanced functionality.
With the Video Teller Machine, you can:
- Speak to a live teller
- Make deposits and withdrawals
- Cash checks
- Make loan payments... and more!
Visit our Video Teller Machines in the Escanaba and Marquette areas:
- Upper Peninsula State Bank - Main office (drive-up machine) 430 North Lincoln Road
- Upper Peninsula State Bank - Iron Mountain office (drive-up machines) 1890 S Stephenson Ave
- Upper Peninsula State Bank - Marquette office (three drive-up machines, one lobby machine) 1016 West Washington Street
- Upper Peninsula State Bank - Houghton office (one drive-up machines) 960 Razorback Drive, Suite #1