Cyber Security Awareness
Upper Peninsula State Bank takes Cyber Security very seriously.
Our goal is to provide you with a safe and secure website that gives you the best online banking experience possible. We work very hard to provide our customers with as much knowledge as possible to help make your online experience easy and enjoyable.
"Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart.#
It's our favorite month! October is #CybersecurityAwarenessMonth and the theme is "It's easy to stay safe online". With just a few clicks (below), you can be on your way to keeping yourself safe online.
How easy is it to stay safe online? We’ve got 4 simple ways to keep your online life more secure.
3. Know how to spot a phish, and
Articles of Interest
Want some tips for securing your smart phone? Use the FCC Smart Phone Security Checker online tool!
Links of Interest
- Kids Online Safety: Online resource for parents
- ID Theft and Fraud Protection Information: Tips on keeping your identity safe and secure
- Homeland Security – National Security Awareness: Tips and resources from Homeland Security
- Staying Safe Online: Learn how to protect yourself, your family and your devices with these tips and resources