Here you can find information about what's in our tower, a community events calendar, local news information, and more! We hope you find this page helpful to you. In the news/UPSB Press Releases
- 4/10/17 - Upper Peninsula State Bank launches a New mobile app that allows customers to have ultimate control over their debit cards. Added protection, from the palm of your hand. << Read More on how you can "Lock it" >>.
- 4/7/17 - Android Pay™ is launced at Upper Peninsula State Bank. << Click here >> for more details on Android Pay.
- Data Privacy Day is an international effort, held annually on January 28, to empower individuals and businesses to respect privacy, safeguard data and enable trust. << Read More >>.
- October was National Cyber Security Awareness Month. We hosted three sessions for the public to share some valuable information that can help keep you safe online. << Session Recap >> The sessions were successful - lots of participation and great feed back. Look for more to come in the future.
- 7/19/16 - Samsung Pay is launched at Upper Peninsula State Bank. << Click here >> for more details on Samsung Pay.
- 6/28/16 - A New Online Banking Experience is now available that offers a consistent look and feel across all devices. << Click here >> for more information.
- 6/1/16 - EMV Chips cards are now available. << Click here >> for more information on our chip cards.
* By selecting the above website links you will leave Upper Peninsula State Bank's website. The website you have selected is an external one located on another server, Upper Peninsula State Bank has no responsibility for any external website. We neither endorse the information, content, presentation, or accuracy nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding any external site.
- 11/3/2015 -Apple Pay® is launched at Upper Peninsula State Bank. << Click here >> for more details on Apple Pay.
Last Updated: 2/23/2018 5:40:51 PM
© 2018 NBCNews.com
Last Updated: 2/23/2018 5:30:48 PM
Copyright 2015 ESPN Inc.
Community Events Calendar
2/24/2018 - 10:00 AM
Elks Lodge 510, Ludington St., Escanaba2/24/18 - Frostbitten 50 Run/
Snotcycle Bike Race
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Furnee Lake Area W.
Indiana Mine Rd, Iron Mountain
Call 906-396-3273 for more information2/25/18 - 34th Annual Slip Sliding
Away - 5 Mile Fun Run
2:00 PM, $3 in advance/$5 race day
Starts and finishes at
Escanaba High School2/27/18 - Page by Page Book Club
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Dickinson County Library, IMT2/28/18 - Community Foundation
for Delta Co. & UP Health System2/28/18 - Adult Lego Challenge
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Dickinson County Library, IMT
Our 23rd Annual
Easter Coloring Contest
is under way!
<< Color Contest Details >>Click on the color sheets below
to print a copy and join the fun!
Your friendly bankers in disguise!
Bank Officers and Directors
breaking ground in Gladstone
July 12, 2017
Upper Peninsula State Bank contributes to Little Bay de Noc Trail
Escanaba Daily Press 1/28/17 - Upper Peninsula State Bank is part of the Little Bay de Noc Trail project and recently made a $500 donation to help make the trail a reality. Pictured above are Bank Officers, Lorna Charlevoix, Eric Lundin, Todd Salo, Scott Beaudry, and David Williams.
2016 with Santa