Enjoy all the benefits of your Upper Peninsula State Bank Debit Card using Apple Pay on iPhone 6. It’s the easy, secure, and private way to pay with a simple touch.
Apple Pay ™
A new way to pay with your
Upper Peninsula State Bank Debit Card
With Apple Pay, instead of using your actual debit card number when you add your card, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored. And when you make a purchase, the Device Account Number alongside a transaction-specific dynamic security code is used to process your payment. So your actual debit card number is never shared by Apple with merchants or transmitted with payment.
In addition, paying with Apple Pay is private as the cashier never sees your name, card number or security code.
Setting up your device | How to use Apple Pay | Apple Pay FAQ
Setting up your device
- Open Passbook/Wallet on your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. On your iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3, go to Settings > Passbook & Apple Pay/Wallet.
- Tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
- Setup your Upper Peninsula State Bank Debit Card. If you have this card on file with iTunes, enter the card’s security code. Otherwise, use the camera to capture the information on your debit card. Be sure to validate the information that is pre-filled. Fill in any additional information needed, including the card security code.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to go through the verification process. You will be asked to provide additional information to complete the verification process.
- After your card is verified, you are ready to start using Apple Pay.
>> Back to the top
How to use Apple Pay
One Touch to Pay with Touch ID…
Now paying in stores happens with one natural motion – there’s no need to open an app or wake your display thanks to the innovative Near Field Communication antenna in iPhone 6.
TO PAY, just hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. You don’t even have to look at the screen to know your payment information was successfully sent. A subtle vibration and beep let you know.
Merchants Accepting Apple Pay
Apple is accepted in grocery stores, boutiques, restaurants, hotels, and so many places you already enjoy. And, you can use Apple Pay to pay in some of the most popular aps in the App Store.
<< Click here to view a current list of merchants >>*
Look for one of these symbols at checkout:
>> Back to the top
*By selecting the above website link you will leave Upper Peninsula State Bank's website. The website you have selected is an external one located on another server, Upper Peninsula State Bank has no responsibility for any external website. It neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding any external site.